Sunday, May 23, 2010

Faith

That was one of the big themes at church today. Its one of those great themes in life that is always good to have repeated. This week was a busy one. The big event of the week was a chemistry test on Friday. I didn't fail but I got as close as I could. Its a very difficult class. After church I went with one of my roommates and visited a guy in my apartment complex and we just had a real nice conversation. They are both in their masters program and shared their experiences in getting into their programs. That was a really comforting conversation for me. I guess I have been worrying and second guessing whether physical therapy is the right field of study for me. Basically, the main thing I got from this conversation was that the Lord is in control. If I am supposed to go into Physical Therapy and I give my best, the Lord will take care of the rest. That is not always easy for me to accept, but I know that that is how it is. The Lord knows what He is doing, even if I don't. Anyways, I am grateful for church and even more grateful for Jesus Christ. I love you all. Never forget what a wonderful thing it is to be alive.
Russell
PS This is a great video just talking about the importance of being strong. Enjoy!
PPS To see the movie on a bigger screen just click on the little button in the lower right hand corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment