Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm back!

Alright, I know it has been a while, but I have repented and am back to blogging. Just to update what has been going on, I have moved to Alta Apartments right by the stadium. The people and church congregation is really awesome. I am enjoying living here. I have started a new semester of classes and so far, it has been great. I also have a new assignment at church. I am a ward missionary. I am looking forward to serving others in this capacity, I think it will be a wonderful opportunity to learn and to grow. BYU football has started up again, but they are not doing so well. Hopefully they can get it together this coming week when they play against Nevada. We'll see how it goes. Well, it is pretty late and I have to get up early in order to finish up some homework, so I have to keep this post short, I will try to be more diligent in the future though. I love my Family and am super excited for Hillary and the 6 other friends who all have mission calls. That is awesome!. Love to all and remember, It's a Wonderful Life!!!

1 comment:

  1. Danke fuer den Eintrag Russell und die Einladung, ihn zu lesen.

    Zach

    ReplyDelete