Sunday, October 24, 2010

What a Week!

Well, does it get any better than having your brother go through the temple and then have your sister go in to the MTC?  If it does, it can not be by much!  I am super excited that Hillary is going to be able to serve a mission.  Her first letter came this week and she seems super excited and I am excited for her.  I am grateful I am able to work at the MTC and still see her every now and again.  Jacob will also be a great missionary.  He is super excited for Tonga and checked out 4 books this week on Tonga.  He has a really good personality and is gets along well with people.  He will be great.  In addition to all these happenings, I had 3 tests this week and all things considered, I think they went well.  I have another test coming up this next week, so there is no rest for the weary.  Halloween is coming up and I am pretty excited about that.  I am still debating about what I should be.  Whatever it is, it will be fun.  Well, I know that is a lot of events and I could write more, I just feel that this is enough for now.  So, there you go.  Remember, life is wonderful, look for the good in the world, and Jesus Christ lives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment