Sunday, April 18, 2010

I know, I know, finally!!

Well, I have not joined the ranks of Facebook, but I have decided to give blogging a try. We will see how this goes, I would ask for patience as I am not very good at this yet. Basically, I am setting this blog up because I am not as good at keeping contact as I should be and figure this can give family, friends, really whoever would like to, the opportunity to see what is new and exciting in my life. Most of all, I hope to be able to just share with everyone how wonderful life is. God lives and even though times are sometimes tough, I believe that He watches over us always. So I guess we will see how this goes. Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I had this whole big nice comment, but then I clicked "post comment" and it didn't work. So imma just put I love you. :)
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete